After trawling through the overwhelming amount of information out there I have come out the other side of information overload and have started to select a few favourite (and Free) Websites to gather enough overnight news to give anyone trading ASX shares a good headstart for the day.
Overnight Market Commentary: briefing.com is the standout for a good overview.
Commodities Moves: reuters.com has all the moves set out clearly.
Technical Analysis: charting.com is a good one stop shop.
If only getting timely free info on the OZ market was so easy. AFR Access is probably the best so far but I am just trialling it for now.
The old adage of less is more has never been more relevant, information overload is the easiest way to achieve trading paralysis. There is always noise out there, as traders our job is to filter that noise and trade through it. ...... I have never had to remind myself of this fact more often than now.
As an aside as I am still getting my trading hat on, there seems to be a lot of positive noise about the Aluminium price around the place. AWC has been a dog and I still have a lot of work to do but I would't be surprised if some real money starts flowing into this name. Definitely a stock worth putting on your tradar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment